Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
National Defense Academy of Japan
The "Electronic Control Engineering" laboratory is researching a design scheme of adaptive control system, a development of control methods for nonlinear mechanical systems like robot and various control methods in power electronics.
Professor Keietsu ITAMIYA, Dr. Eng. Lecturer Seigo SASAKI, Dr. Eng.
- Adaptive control for nonlinear mechanical system
- Robust stabilization of model reference adaptive control
- Nonlinear control for uncertain system
- Embedded automatic controller design
- Flexible link robot arm
- DC motor experiment device
- Desktop PCB milling system
Last Modified: 31 October, 2014 by ml-eeweb