Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
National Defense Academy of Japan
Electronic device is one of key technologies to realize advanced information society. In this laboratory, we educate fundamental properties of electronic devices and conduct advanced research of them. Specifically, we work on advanced researches about dielectric property, electrooptic effect, photonic device, and microwave and milliwave device using liquid crystal.
Professor Hiroshi MORITAKE, Ph.D in Eng. Research Associate Yo INOUE, Ph.D in Eng.
- Dielectric property of liquid crystal
- Electrooptic effect of liquid crystal
- Photonic device
- Microwave and milliwave device using liquid crystal
- Polarizing microscope
- Nd-YAG laser
- Impedance analyzer
- Microspectroscope measurement system
- Polarizing electrooptic measurement system
Last Modified: 31 Oct. 2014 by ml-eeweb