Complex'09 is the nineth in a series of complex systems conferences held in Australia and Japan. The 2009 event aims to cover the full gamut of complex systems science research.
This conference is similar in format to those in the International Conference on Complex Systems ICCS series.
The previous Asia-Pacific complex systems meetings are:
- 8th Asia-Pacific Conference on Complex Systems: Complex07, Gold Coast, Australia, 2-5 July 2007
- 7th Asia-Pacific Conference on Complex Systems: Complex04, Cairns, Australia, 6-10 December 2004
- Asia Pacific Symposium on Intelligent and Evolutionary Systems, Kitakyushu, Japan, 21-22 November 2003
- The 6th International Conference on Complex Systems (CS02), Chuo University, Tokyo, Japan, 10-12 September 2002
- Complex Systems 2000 (CS2000): Applied Complexity, from Neural Nets to Managed Landscapes, Dunedin, New Zealand, 19-22 November 2000
- Complex Systems 98 (CS98): Complexity among the Ecos - From Ecology to Economics, Sydney, Australia November 30th-December 3rd 1998
- Complex Systems 96 (CS96): From Local Interactions to Global Phenomena, Albury, Australia, 14-17 July 1996
- Complex Systems (CS94): Mechanisms of Adaptation, Rockhampton, Australia, 26-28 September 1994
- Complex Systems - From Biology to Computation, Canberra, Australia, 14-15 December 1992
Organizations interested in hosting the next Complex conference, please contact Akira Namatame(nama at nda.ac.jp)
- Conference Honorary Chair: Mitugu Matsushita (Chuo University, japan)
- Program Co-Chairs: Yuji Aruka (Chuo University, japan) and
Akira Namatame(National Defense Academy, Japan)
Organizations involved in the Conference:
To be released shortly.