We have three kinds of classification on the session arrangement: special, regular, poster. Here we exposit how to submit. As to the special session application details, also see another entry of this page. In the following, we suggest you the general steps for submission from the stage of pre-review to the final paper submission, and also then illustrate the whole procedure for electric submission by the use of EasyChair
We very much like to receive submissions from all the advanced fields in complex science. The applicants, either in the regular or the poster session, can firstly submit their abstracts. These applications either to the regular or the poster session will in general be reviewed by the program committee of professional members on the reasonable criteria of academic/scientific quality. After submission of abstract, you will be informed of the result of review. If you should be accepted, you could then be invited to submit your full paper or your extended abstract to us. If you already have had your full paper, the submission of the full paper will be welcome.
Any kind of your submission must be electronic-submission-system based, i.e., made through the EasyChair Complex'09 submission system. No email submissions will be accepted. Just after completing your registration in this system, you can enjoy revising your material as long as your abstract/paper is still not reviewed.
- Create an EasyChair account (If you don't have it)
- Select "New Submission" from menus at the top of the screen
- Select an appropriate session (special/regular/poster).
- Follow on-screen instructions for completion of submission information and filling in your abstract or uploading of your paper (in PDF format).
You and your co-authors, if any, will receive an email confirming receipt of your submission. You may edit your paper information or update a new version at any time whilst submissions are still open.
If you wish to resubmit your paper please use "Submit a new version" from the right hand menu.
Camera Ready Submission:
All accepted authors need to prepare their final, revised and camera-ready version for the conference proceedings. Camera ready version of regular session should not exceed 8 pages. Camera ready version of poster session should not exceed 4 pages. Please follow the formatting instructions given below. For special sessions, please follow the each session's instruction
- Page Size: A4 format (210 x 297 mm)
- Format: Double column, single spaced, 10pt font
- Margins: Left and Right: 20mm. Top and Bottom: 25mm.
- Page Numbering: Off
- File Format: PDF only
- File Size: 4MB maximum
- Author names and Affiliations: Author names and Affiliations go under the title.
- Abstract and keywords: about 150 words for abstract and 3-5 words for keywords.
All final-version of your submissions also will be made through the EasyChair Complex'09 submission system. URL will be notified in acceptance letter.
For general enquiries, please contact person: Associate Prof. Hiroshi Sato (National Defense Academy, Japan) e-mail: hsato at nda.ac.jp